Admission Process for Study in Canada
To be assured of obtaining the best quality advice about the opportunities available for studying in Canada, students should register with The Marvel Education Group. After registration all students will be carefully guided through a number of key stages, maximising their chances of getting admission in the institutions of their choice. This is how we, at The Marvel Education Group, work on the Canada admissions process.
- You register with Marvel and be assured of obtaining the best quality advice.
- We make an assessment of academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and aspirations.
- We evaluate the requirement of any standardised tests you may need to take or review results that has been already obtained.
- Together, we shortlist potential countries, universities and courses that match your profile.
- We edit essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and Resume, which have been written by you.
Application Review and Submission
- The completed application forms are reviewed before they are submitted to your final choice of universities.
- We assist in preparation (including mock sessions) for the interviews that you may have with the chosen universities.
- We assist in preparation (including mock sessions) for the interviews that you may have with the High Commissions or Embassies, as well as the collation and review of relevant documentation for submission of the visa application.
- We deliver comprehensive information about the country of choice to ensure that you are completely prepared for life at an overseas university.
Contact us to know more about the Canada admissions process.