Terms & Conditions
The term Marvel Education Group or ‘us’ or ‘we’ here means the website’s proprietor whose registered headquarters is at SCO 12-13, 2nd Floor, Above Easy Day, Ambala-Chandigarh Highway, Zirakpur. The word ‘you’ means the end-user or the visitor of our website.
- The material of the given pages of this website is strictly for your general lowdown and usage only even as the same could change, minus any circular whatsoever.
- Name & job title
- Contact details, such as e-mail id
- Demographic particulars, including postcode, choices & likes
- Any other data involving client studies and/or offers
Neither Marvel Education Group nor any third parties give any assurance or pledge whatsoever involving the correctness, suitability, performance, completeness, or suitability of the figures and materials found or presented here on this website for any specific object. You accept that such data and materials could have certain inaccuracies or mistakes even as we clearly desist from taking any accountability for any such incorrectness or mistakes.
Your usage of any information or materials on the given site is completely at your own risk; even while for the same Marvel Education Group shall not be held responsible. It shall be entirely your own liability to make certain that any products, services or information made available, via the said site, cater to your particular and individual needs.
Copies of the material on the site are strictly not allowed, except in accord with the notice of copyright, which constitutes a key component of the given terms & conditions. This material includes–though is not restricted to– the overall design, arrangement, look, form and illustrations.
All trademarks replicated in this site–which may not be the property of, or accredited to the person operating this–are publically accepted here on this site. Any illegal usage of this site could invite a suit for harms and/or be an unlawful activity. Once in a while, this website could also carry some links to certain other websites even as these are given for your ease to offer additional facts. It does not, however, mean that we endorse the website(s), and we accept no accountability whatsoever for the material carried on the sites which could be linked. Your usage of this site–and any sort of disagreement emerging out of such usage–is subject to the Indian laws.
Using this site for a briefing does not, by design, bring about advisor-client or consultant-client association with the guest/reader/end-user. An advisor-client or consultant-client association is–and will continue to be–subject to a bond of commitment suitably agreed and inked between the two involved groups. All thee terms & conditions of such an agreed and inked contract of engagement–for employing the services offered by Marvel Education Group as an advisor–is fully free of the terms & conditions of the usage of the site. Since the deal of engagement could be dissimilar, and vary from one client to another, it remains the job of the end-user/reader/guest to ask for a copy of the bond of engagement which will be relevant in his case.
Any sort of redistribution or copy of part, or all of the contents, in any form is strictly not allowed, other than these:
- You could turn out or download, to a home hard disk, the clippings for your personal and non-monetary usage only
- Although you are allowed to copy the content to individual third parties, for their personal usage, you should publically give credit to the website as the basis of the material.
- You are also strictly disallowed to—barring our written consent–distribute or utilize the given material, in a commercial manner. You also do not have the permission to pass it on, or store the same with any other site, or any other type of electronic recovery organism.